Reviews, experiences and complaints
Leather products have been available since the pre-historic period. The painting and carvings in Egyptian tombs indicate that leather has been around since 1300bc. At that time, society needed leather for clothing, shoes, gloves, leather bottles, leather buckets, and sleeping covers. Sumerians even made raft boats from dried hides. The Japanese samurai often used leather in making weapons. The leather would be combined with metal to improve durability and effectiveness. It also provided a steady grip on the weapon. Other communities used leather for clothing during the 7th and 8th centuries and decorated it with beads, dyes, and feathers. During the industrial revolution, leather became a widely used commodity. The improvement of tanning technology meant that there was the ability to make more leather products. The technology advancement led to the leather industry's improvement, and items like leather furniture, bags, and accessories were now easily and quickly made. The industrial developments meant that both quality and quantity of leather could be achieved at mass production. In this modern era, technology has further advanced, so the demand for quality leather products worldwide. Its application broadened to making leather car seats, leather bags, shoes, and many more leather products.
Girotti is an online leather retail shop that specializes in handmade luxurious leather shoes. The company aims to enable its customers to find shoes that conform to their standard and bring out their personality. The company targets both male and female interested in custom handmade shoes. With the use of 3D technology, their customer's ideas and requirements can be easily realized. The company practices the traditional manufacturing of luxury shoes and uses unmatched style from mecca. The company focuses on creating products that match the customer's specifications, including the small details. They also ensure that all their products are available in the right quality and at an affordable price.
Products and Services of Girotti
The company offers a wide range of leather shoe products. The main categories include women's shoes, men's shoes, and logbooks. The customer is allowed to create their custom shoes, but they have to choose the type of customization, either female or male. The women's category has products such as slip-on shoes, casual shoes, heels, sandals, boots, trending shoes, ready to wear, and many more. The male category has shoe products like dress shoes, loafers and slip-on, sneakers, boots, casual shoes, and many others. There are also exclusive designs and ready to wear shoe leather products. The customer is also able to track their orders.
Compliments, complaints, and tips for Girotti
Are you a member or ever experienced purchasing Girotti' designer-made lifestyle products? Was there any delay in the delivery of their leather products or the quality of the design shipped? What's your opinion regarding the overall customer journey? What is your comment on the quality of the leather shoe you ordered? How would you rate their products? What is your experience with their customer service? Would you recommend someone to Girotti's shoes? If you have used their products, leave a customer review on ReviewsBird.com.
Reviews, experiences and complaints
Spotlight: What do our customers say?
1. Fraudulent business: Their only goal is to bait you into submitting the order. Once you are charged, the busi...
All reviews ( 3 )
Sneakers: Rainbow Color Sole
I bought a Rainbow Color Sole sneakers from Girotti Shoes webshop. When it comes to sneakers I'm a maniac. I have a lot of different styles and colors. The Girotti option to make different models gave me the freedom to experiment. This is my third pair from Girotti and I'm becoming a real fan. The detail with the ribbon is awesome, the sneakers are so comfy like you're walking on clouds. I feel comfortable wearing my new sneakers. I am planning to buy some more. I love the quality of their women's shoes. They have good customer response and website is easy to place orders.
Fraudulent business, extreme shipping delay, adamant management!
1. Fraudulent business: Their only goal is to bait you into submitting the order. Once you are charged, the business is over. Every product on their website shows that the orders are delivered to USA within 1-2 weeks. In my case, they had not even shipped the order within 14 days. So, I requested them to cancel the order but they did not listen. Instead of providing "FedEx Express" shipping as mentioned in the email receipt, they shipped through a slow carrier. As a result, I received the order 42 days later by when I had to purchase an alternative. I made multiple return requests and sent so many emails. But, they were adamant in informing me that they do not accept returns unless the product is defective.
2. Deceptive advertising: Their website shows a deceptive "Free shipping & returns" tag which may mislead you into thinking that you would be able to return the items if there is any issue. Yes, you will be able to submit the return requests just to find those rejected! I regret I turned around from other overseas merchants who mention their honest shipping time but was lured by Girotti's fraudulent advertising.
3. Product quality: Their shoes are nothing special. I ordered "MEN'S LUXURY DRESS SHOES 7226" which was hurting my ankle due to being made of stiff leather. I visited Johnston & Murphy and noticed quite a similar shoe made out of much more comfortable leather. That one also had a lesser price tag.
4. Product Description: Their products look very shiny and vibrant when worn by their models. In reality, the products are not.
5. Irresponsive and adamant management: The Hotline number they provide is not attended to. I tried during USA business hours on multiple days but never got a response. The management is so dishonest and stubborn that they do not even want to negotiate a bit for their tremendous shipping delay and fraudulent advertising.
Do not be fooled by the unverified reviews and lose your hard-earned money on them. You will regret it like me!
I bought shoes that were too small and have a lump in the toe. They refuse to refund me, demanding that I provide a stamped letter from a cobbler to certify that there is a problem. It is beyond a joke - I have been emailing them for weeks and they refuse to provide a refund. The shoes are not good quality - there's glue on the sole and the seams look loose. I have never been so badly ripped off by a company and I will tell anyone I can that they need to avoid this company at all costs.